Top 10 Reasons Not to Hire Me
10. You really enjoy internal drama.
9. You like hearing only the most glowing things about yourself and your company.
8. Sitting behind your computer for the rest of your life strikes you as a great way to build or lead anything.
7. You don’t value the need to find, create, and sustain professional relationships, both internally and externally.
6. You don’t enjoy laughing.
5. You really don’t want to do better.
4. You prefer PowerPoint presentations over energetic delivery.
3. You like corporate-speak more than clarity.
2. The people in your company like griping more than they like changing.
1. You want to continue doing the same old things the same old way…and getting the same result.
Phone: Melinda at 505.263.9460